Meta is starting a project to encourage users to support little to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) throughout the vacation shopping season.
Today, Meta is announcing:
- An extension of its #BuyBlack Friday effort.
- A 2022 vacation gift guide including company from the Meta Organization Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB vacation marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Effort
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday campaign for the 3rd year, including totally free resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black business owners can check out the refreshed #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and receive one-on-one marketing assistance.
Furthermore, the site highlights several Black-Owned SMBs and individual tips/guidance on how they’ve discovered success utilizing Meta business tools.
Meta underscores the importance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned organizations:
“For minority-owned services already disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, the significance of the holiday season is much more acute– 25% of U.S. minority-owned services expect to make more than half their annual profits from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned companies at 34%.”
Vacation Gift Guide
Meta’s yearly vacation gift guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Showcase,” highlights a series of companies from the Meta Service Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can shop directly from the guide to get unique promotions and discounts.
Meta’s vacation gift guide is releasing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is releasing an updated vacation marketing guide for SMBs with guidance and suggestions on using the company’s complimentary tools to optimize sales over the holiday season.
Key areas in the guide consist of:
- How to power ads with Efficiency 5: Learn how to make advertisements more impactful, drive more sales, and expand your customer base.
- Update your content and company details: Discover how to develop an unique try to find your vacation marketing project and keep it consistent all season.
- General vacation marketing suggestions: Find out how to place service or products as presents by utilizing different personas in posts and ads.
Meta’s holiday marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday site are available now. The vacation gift guide will be available next week.
Included Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel